No one knows how busy you are except YOU!
That is why The Citizens Bank gives our customers the convenience of online and mobile banking when YOU want it. Available 24/7, online and mobile customers can access their account(s) to view transactions, pay bills, make transfers to other TCB accounts, and more. Please review the full product descriptions below and let our staff know what we can do to suit your individual or business needs.
We encourage all customers to visit our Security Awareness information page for important tips for keeping your personal information secure.
The Citizens Bank Online banking products and features
- View your accounts and transaction
- Transfer funds between authorized accounts
- Customizable home page with customer defined alerts
- View and download statements online
- Receive bank statements to your personal email account
- Download transactions into customer financial software*
- View Interest Rates
- Perform Stop Payments
- Report Lost or Stolen Cards
- Access to support Message Center
- Pay bills electronically and setup future payments through the Bill pay service
*Download formats: Microsoft Money (OFX) Intuit Quicken (QFX) Personal Finance (QIF) Spreadsheet (CSV) Word Processing (TXT)
Getting Started with Mobile Banking (Must be Registered)
- Step 1: Login to NetTeller Internet Banking ( www.TheCitizensBank.cc )
- Step 2: Select Options > Mobile Settings > Web Mobile Banking
- Step 3: Select to "enable web access for you mobile device", select to receive/not receive text message alerts, enter mobile phone number, select provider, select accounts to access via web. Click Submit.
- Note: If No is selected for Receive Text Message Alerts, a text message for confirmation of enrollment, transfers, bill payments will not be sent.
- Note: At initial enrollment, the first account will already be checked.
- Step 4: Review enrollment information. Check "I accept these full terms and conditions." Click Confirm
- Step 5: A confirmation screen displays confirming enrollment. If text alerts have been chosen in the previous step, you will receive a confirmation text message that includes the URL to access TCB 2Go mobile banking website.
*There is no fee from The Citizens Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Visit www.TCB2Go.cc from your web enabled phone.
The Citizens Bank mobile banking website provides real-time account access and enables customers to initiate transactions and conduct research anytime, from anywhere. Compatible with any Web-enabled mobile phone that supports WAP browsers, regardless of make, model, or mobile service provider.
- View checking, savings, loan, line-of-credit, and more.
- Review transaction details
- Transfer funds between authorized accounts
- Find ATM and branch locations
- View Account Activity
- Pay bills to your existing payees
For added convenience, install the TCB 2Go APP for your iPhone or Android device. Simply search for 'TCB 2Go' from your iPhone App Store or from Google Play on your Android device and then install. To use, open the TCB 2Go APP on your mobile device, and login to your account using your existing NetTeller Internet Banking ID and password.
Mobile Text Banking
Enrolling for text banking must be done through the traditional Online Banking site.
- Step 1: Log into NetTeller.
- Step 2: Select Options > Mobile Settings > Text Mobile banking.
- Step 3: Enter mobile phone number, select mobile provider, select accounts to access via text, and create Mobile Short Name for each selected account. Click Submit.
- Mobile Short Name is the name included in the text to request information for a specific account.
Ex: Texting "Bal" returns the balance of all accounts. Texting "Bal Chk" returns only the balance of the account with "Chk" as the mobile short name.
- Step 4: Review enrollment information. Check I accept these full terms and conditions and click Confirm.
- Step 5: Confirmation screen provides instructions to complete the enrollment process.
- Step 6: Text YES to the text message sent to your mobile device.
Valid Text Messages
Text commands to 89549
||Returns command references
||Returns balance for all enrolled accounts
|Bal <mobile short name>
||Returns balance for specified account
||Returns last 4 transactions for all enrolled accounts
|Hist <mobile short name>
||Returns last 4 transactions for specified account
||Disables enrollment for text mobile banking
|Note: SMS messages are not case sensitive